Designed with Amélie Pichard
Silk satin short
Made in Turkey
Standard height 170cm and 67"
- Silk from domesticated (mulberry) silkworms is a strong, naturally organic fiber. It was the first fiber used to make cloth.
- Regulates body temperature and is flame retardant.
- Dries eight times faster than cotton, doesn’t use pesticides and has less of an impact on land, water, and air.
- Rich in protein and amino acids, silk is good for skin and hair. It even aids in hydrating skin and hair. Silk is also hypoallergenic and antibacterial.
- Our silk comes from farms in China, where most of the world’s silk is made. Our fabric supplier has a long-term relationship with these farms and visits them regularly.
- The Mulberry trees that are grown to feed silkworms sequester carbon from the atmosphere.
- Sericulture or the silk industry also employs rural populations.