Certifications: EU Ecolabel, FSC, PEFC
- We use Ecovero viscose.
- The bleaching is chlorine free.
- The wood fibers are fully traceable to sustainably managed forests in Europe.
- 60% of the trees used come from Austria and Bavaria where the fabric is also produced.
- Nearly all chemicals used during production are recovered and reused.
- The whole supply chain from production to disposal has a low environmental impact, which has been certified by the EU Ecolabel.
- The production requires up to 50% less water and up to 50% less CO2 emissions than generic Viscose.